Our objective in tax services is to ensure that our clients’ are well informed on current and new tax legislation aﬀecting their operations. This enables our clients to focus on their core business in a tax compliant way. Companies with international plans and operations can fully rely on VALIANT International’s tax professionals, who provide a combination of local attention and global capabilities.
- Market Entry Tax Advice
- Tax incentive regimes
- Tax registrations (Income tax, VAT)
- Investment Structure to minimise potential tax inefficiencies
- Payroll services (PAYE, SDL, Social Security & WCF
- Monthly tax returns (VAT, withholding tax, Excise Duty)
- Quarterly, Bi-annual and final tax returns filings i.e. Corporate Tax, Withholding Tax, PAYE&SDL, Service Levy
- Processing annual tax clearance
- Transfer Pricing
Our assistance can cover: preparation of transfer pricing documentation to meet the requirements in Tanzania; evaluation of your transfer pricing policies and actual practice (to review if correctly implemented); reviews prior to tax audits and support during tax audits
- Tax Health Checks and Due Diligence
Tax Health checks provide an independent review of tax compliance. The reviews focus on areas of high risk and also identification of tax opportunities and/or exposures
- Tax Dispute Resolution
- Pre-audit prevention phase support by building “defence strategies”
- Audit / examination phase – we can help you in managing and responding to investigations, audits, and examinations initiated by the Tanzania Revenue Authority. In addition, we assist in audit level presentations, negotiations, and settlement discussions in order to resolve disputes efficiently and favourably.
- Post-audit settlement / resolution phase – If your tax dispute is not resolved, we can provide you with a full range of dispute resolution options.
Refunds of applications
Tax Training to our client technical staff.